It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 8:12 pm

Preplogic: STAY WELL CLEAR OF. They're BAD NEWS

A place to hang out and have fun
(Not for troubleshooting questions)

Moderator: lilpinkflower

Preplogic: STAY WELL CLEAR OF. They're BAD NEWS

Postby mr_skids » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Bought a few mega-guides last year from this company for various certifications for the $1 deal that they do now and again, only to find out to my horror they have put me onto a $2967 training scheme that i never wanted/agreed to. God knows how they have got me tied into this, i'm in the process of taking action against them for numerous attempts at taking money out of my bank for this. If anyone does buy anything off them, please, please be sure what you are getting yourself into first. After googling "Preplogic scam", it seems that they are notorious for getting people tied into "contracts" that they have neither paid for/wanted. I don't know how this company are still operating personally after what i have looked up on them, it's quite a scandal how their salespeople operate with persistent emails/phone calls trying to sell stuff, even when you have told them you are not the slightest bit interested.

The main culprit i've dealt with is a MICHELLE BINK, who is the rudest, arrogant salesperson i have dealt with. She tries to word things in such a way like you are some sort of idiot. I've contacted the Better Business Bureau in Florida to file a complaint. I suggest all those who are having the same problems do that also. In the meantime, post on various forums like i have, telling people to beware of this cowboy firm. The best place to hit them is in the pocket, which this will do guaranteed. I've posted on 20 or so forums already, advising people to beware of them. Even if a mere 10 members of each particular forum take note, thats alot of money they're losing.

Be careful once again people before handing over bank details with this outfit, you may well find yourself in my position if you're not careful.

Just a word of advice for you all anyway.
mr_skids

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Re: Preplogic: STAY WELL CLEAR OF. They're BAD NEWS

Postby arty » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Not for nuttin',but I clicked a 'Work for Google' Scam a few years back.."We'll send you our Startup CD,just pay shipping...$1.99.....BAM...datz how dey dooze it...get yer CC#...You GIVE it to them....Next thing I notice unauthorized $39.99 payments each month for a few months..(EDELWEIS)...a party favor company,lol...NOT!!!.....I sicked My Account Exec.at my bank on their azz,and the bank put money back in my account and went after them....DATZ how ya get yer dough back.......never heard from them again...BAM!!! :lol:
i never have,and never will be beaten by an inanimate object!
arty
Geek
Geek

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Return to The Lounge