It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:23 am

"internet explorer has stopped working"

Commonly asked questions and thier answers
Not for asking questions

Moderator: PCguy

"internet explorer has stopped working"

Postby grun29 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Hello. for the past few days i have been trying to fix this with no hope in sight. everytime i try to get to a webpage i get the error message that says "internet explorer has stopped working, searching for a solution". this happens on all websites (I am using a different computer now) EXCEPT JAVA. i can not get online. i have reset internet explorer and down graded from 9 to 8 still nothing. i started a new account it worked for about 30 mins and then the error started up again. i have ad-ons disabled. this all started around the time i added a skype phone number and on the same day my amd RADEON was updated. i disinstalled skype but still problems. i'm told it could be a hardware conflict.

im lost can someone please help! i only have one strand of hair left to pull out and i want to keep it :).

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP
grun29

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Re: "internet explorer has stopped working"

Postby grun29 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Ok it's in the amd radeon and i can not figure out how to fix it i dont have a cd because it does not come with it.
grun29

Re: "internet explorer has stopped working"

Postby grun29 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Ok i fixed it i had to roll back the amd radeon drivers to fix it that was what was cuasing the problem if you see an update to radeon and it acts like this just go to device manager and find your amd radeon and hit the request button to roll back to a eariler working system. 3 days later and one hair stand left now time to work on the hair oh boy. LOL :banana: :wave:
grun29

Return to FAQs