Here are couple of free memory test utilities:
To create DocMemory floppy:
- Download the software into your harddrive.
- Insert a blank diskette into your floppy drive and run the installation program from Hard-Drive. This step automatically format the diskette and creates a self-bootable DocMemory diagnostic disk.
- Insert the installed DocMemory boot diskette into PC system that you wish to run the diagnostic. Reboot PC system to begin system memory testing.
To create Memtest86 floppy:
- Extract the files from the zip archive
- Open the directory where the files were extracted and click on "install.bat".
- The install program will prompt you for the floppy drive and also prompt you to
insert a blank floppy.
- To run Memtest86 leave the floppy in the drive and reboot.