Problem: Contacts are missing when one tries to select an address from the To: field of a mail message.
Solution: While Outlook is closed click on the Start menu go to Settings | Control Panel and double-click Mail (and Fax) to open the mail setting dialog. Double click Outlook Address Book and remove all Outlook Address Books. Open Outlook. Right click on Contacts under your Mailbox and choose Properties. Under the Outlook Address Book tab check the "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" box . You may add any of your other Contact Lists that you previously had as Outlook Address Books
Problem: Conference room's will not show attendence
Solution:To Book a Conference Room when setting up a Meeting Request , please add that "Conf Rm" as a Resource (not as a "Required" attendee).
Problem:I keep losing emails and dont have a way to restore them.
Solution: Download the outlook backup utility and have it backup to another location on your drive. If you perfer you can copy the backup to another location once in awhile to make sure you have everything prior to that date.
Problem: You are using outlook 2003 with junkmail filter but your still reciveing alot of junkmail
Solution: Outlook 2003 Junk Email Update this updated filter definition for Outlook 2003 weighs in at nearly 4 MG and should result in improved filtering capabilities
Problem: custom forms corrupt forms cache (2003 only)
Solution: hotfix http://support.microsoft.com/default.as ... ct=out2003
. Also it is suggested you create a batch file to delete you cache. If you do not know how to create a batch file and you are having this problem please post to me the directory in which you cache exists and i will be glad to create one for you. if your itnerested in learning how to create a batch file please visit this site.
http://www.evergreen.edu/biophysics/tec ... /batch.htm
Problem : You Have Damaged Personal Folders
1.If the Folder List is not visible, click Folder List on the View menu while the Inbox is open.
2. In the Folder List, right-click the Personal folders icon, click Properties, and on the General tab, click Advanced. Write down the path and name of your .pst file. Click Cancel twice to close the dialog boxes.
3. Quit Outlook.
4. Click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Inbox Repair Tool.
NOTE: If Inbox Repair Tool does not appear on the System Tools menu, click Start, point to Find, click Files or Folders, and then search for the Scanpst.exe file.
5. In Inbox Repair Tool, click Browse, and then select your Personal Store file (.pst), recorded in step 2.
6. Click Start to begin scanning your file.
7. When you are finished with Inbox Repair Tool, restart Outlook.
8. Copy the contents of the message that is stuck in your Outbox, and paste it into a new message.
9. Delete the original message, and then try to send the new message.
10.If this fails Create a new pst file. If that still does not work, create a new profile.
Problem: Downloaded personal folder backup but it is not giving me the backup option under the file menu.
Solution: go to tools>options>other tab>advanced options>Com add-ins> hit add> navigate to your office>addins>and select outbak.dll