It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 am

big problem with my fujitsu lifebook a series

All versions of Windows 7, 2008 and Vista including 32 bit and 64 bit

Moderator: icecube

big problem with my fujitsu lifebook a series

Postby kkiel01 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:18 am

i have a fujitsu lifebook AH531
recently i was really tired i had my liptop next to me (open and turned on) i fell asleep, and nocked it off the bed in the middle of the night it was face down on the floor being half asleep i just picked it up shut it and lay it back on the bed. i turned it back on this morning and found it was really slow i loged on and everyting that normaly opened when it booted up opened. the problems started when i tryed to close them, every time i clicked the red X it simply went in to not responding, the computer ran really slow and my cpe/ram gadget was saying my cpu was running at the repeated; 00% 1% 14% 10% 4% 1% 00% that kept repeating... i tryed things such as reloading it from a earlier time ( my laptop said i had no earlier times to reload it on to. which i found was unusual because i have done that befor) i tryed opening the laptop and seeing if i had damaged the inside mother bored or anything like that from apearance everything seemed fine... i tryed starting in safe mode to see if it was a driver problem everything still ran really really slow and nothing was responding ( i should infrom you ive only had this laptop sinse december, christmas... its normaly fast and good running)
if you have any advice on what i should do, or what other information you want... please help me i dont want to go to mylast option going to my dad who bought this laptop for me to see if he can fix it or his friend can if i do that i would be in really deep trouble...
kkiel01

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Re: big problem with my fujitsu lifebook a series

Postby batlon13 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 am

I have a fujitsu model AH536 computer. but recently i have suffered from this computer. it has shown many problems. so that i have faced some problems. recently it has run very slow and when i shutting down it, it is not open. i have informed you that i have bought it last december 2011. so it is a big question what can i do now.

thanks everybdy.
batlon13

Postby alfred26 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:04 am

Hi batlon, you should discuss your problem broadly, so that we can understand your problem clearly.please inform me whats your anti-virus security name. i think any virus attack your pc. so please inform me about your problem clearly.
alfred26
Geek
Geek

Postby jimmyhelu12 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:23 pm

I have a Fujitsu Lifebook 5 series Notebook. the fingerprint sensor has a red light and when i try to log in using my fingerprint it says that the device is not connected and i have to insert an authentication device. It was working fine previously and i faced this problem all of a sudden. how do i resolve it?
jimmyhelu12

Return to Windows 7, 2008 and Vista