It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Issue with Video Games

All versions of Windows 7, 2008 and Vista including 32 bit and 64 bit

Moderator: icecube

Issue with Video Games

Postby pixl » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Hello everyone. I specifically registered on this forum mostly for an issue I'm having with each video game I've been playing the past days. I will also post for other stuff but that's something else.

So, everytime I start a game, I play it for a certain period of time, 30 minutes, maybe even 1 hour, I play it and while playing, suddenly, it stops working, just stops, you can't do anything, you can't open task manager, can't get to desktop, you literally can't do anything else other than restarting / rebooting your PC.
I don't know why this happened, but the first time was while playing Battlefield 3, I recall I had some issues when I first played it, but then those issues passed after installing Nvidia BETA Drivers. Then it was okay, I went in-game and the same thing happened, it stopped working, tried it few other times, same again, played Spec Ops : The Line, same again, played Call of Duty MW2, same again.
So help me please.

Also, one note, at a certain point when I started BF3 once, the notification cloud popped up and had something to do with Nvidia Display DRIVERS, I think they stopped working, but the PC continued on.

Specs. :

Windows 7 64-Bit
16GB RAM
2TB HDD
128GB SSD
i7-2600k @ 3.4 GHz
Nvidia GTX 560 Ti GDDR5
pixl

Operating System: Windows 7

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Re: Issue with Video Games

Postby alfred26 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:31 am

I am not understanding why its happenedwith you.because your configyre is also powerful.i think your pc has motherboard problem,thats why its hang on. so please you should chek your motherboard or contact any good pc mechanics.
alfred26
Geek
Geek

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Return to Windows 7, 2008 and Vista