It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:52 am

windows 7 ultimate help

All versions of Windows 7, 2008 and Vista including 32 bit and 64 bit

Moderator: icecube

windows 7 ultimate help

Postby cdawg » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:39 am

hi i'm trying to factory restore my pc sadly as i really don't want too but i bought the pc off someone that built it for gaming purposes and it has an legit copy of windows 7 ultimate but i have no disc is there a way i can get 1 legit by downloading rather buying and waiting for a disc?
fyi the reason i must restore to factory settings s because i'm trying to run steam which is a program for games and for some reason it's not connecting to the internet i have reseted my router too factory settings i have removed my virus protection disabled my firewall and still nothing i have installed a reg cleaner a spybot for maleware and revouninstaller to completely remove the program before i did a fresh install so if any 1 know how to fix this problem that would be better then restoreing my pc thanx alot i have a video on youtube of me doing a reinstall and it shows the errors but it has some cursing in it because i been trying to fix this for 5 days now and very upset
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKE9dBcVs8s
cdawg

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Re: windows 7 ultimate help

Postby JulioFuentes » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:50 am

What exactly are you trying to fix? why you want to format your computer? if you tryng to restory your pc to original settings. you might be able to do this if hard disk recovery is enabled by default... and if you have a legit copy of windows then just download a windows 7 image from somewhere on the internet (shouldnt be too hard) and use your legal key when is time to active... there are other methods which i do not support and are not completly legal... so i wont suggest you take that path lol...
JulioFuentes

Operating System: Windows 7

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:0

Return to Windows 7, 2008 and Vista