It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:11 am

Perfect World International

PC games, console games, reviews and comments

Moderator: venney

Perfect World International

Postby liljim » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Hey all, i thought id introduce you to my latest addiction. Perfect World International is a free to play MMORPG thats a pretty great game. Ive been on it for 5-6 months now and wont be stopping anytime soon. Theres alot of similarities between this and world of warcraft but without the monthly fee. There are things in game that you can spend real money on however theres nothing that can be bought with real money that cant be bought with the in game coin system. Unlike WoW, the player level cap is somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 instead of 80. Theres 5 servers online, some are player vs player (PvP) and some are player vs enviroment (PvE). Im playing on Heavens Tear PvE server with a couple different charactors.

For a free game, its quite impressive. This isnt usually my genre for gaming but i think ill be stuck on it for a while to come. You can go Here to check out some videos also.
liljim

Operating System: Win 7 Home Premium X64

Thanks given:0
Thanks received:12

Re: Perfect World International

Postby rickythomas » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:15 am

It looks as the perfect entertainer as you mentioned the features incorporated into the game, i want to know download link for the game so as to play anytime of the day.
rickythomas

Thanks received:0

Postby Kamilia » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:42 am

I know this game ,I have played it for about 2 years ,I really like this game.But now I play a new game called Forsaken World ,its about vampire.There are the same company.You can sign up for the closed beta at the ultima forever official website.
Last edited by Kamilia on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kamilia

Thanks received:0

Postby liljim » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:34 am

I tried that one out but i didnt like the forced pvp aspect. Since my original post however (in 2009) i've backed way off of PWI. In the past year its dynamic has changed to much toward the cash shopper that its way too expensive to play competitively. With players literally dropping 5-6 thousand bucks on rank 9 gear its gotten out of my league.
liljim

Operating System: Win 7 Home Premium X64

Thanks received:12

Return to Gamers Lounge